“It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
― Mother Teresa
Big donation may help many people, but your small donation also bring same amount of pleasure to a needy person. So do not hesitate to donate very small amount because adding up of small things make one big thing.
For your information,
>3 khatas, 5 pens which are sufficient for a primary school student costs only Rs. 50.
>One new t-shirt or frock for a child which brings smile on their face as it is his/her festival dress costs only Rs. 100.
>Some essential medicines for one month per person costs only Rs. 100-200.
So any small amount can also bring a big smile to a poor face.
1. Cash: For Cash donation, please Call/Whatsapp/SMS/Email us. Our authorised volunteer will contact you and collect your donation from your place.
2. Cheque or Demand Draft: Kindly download and print the “Cheque or DD Form” given below. Send the cheque / demand draft along with filled up form to Agamani office, Kolkata. Details procedure given in the form.
[clear] Cheque or DD Form
3. Donate Online : Agamani provides an Online Payment Gateway through PayUmoney to make your donation easy, secure and efficient. You can make Online Donation using Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
Click here to donate online: Donate Online
4) IMPS/ NEFT/ RTGS: Donations thru these type compulsory needs prior information about the donor, Kindly inform us via Phone/SMS/WhatsApp/ Email before donation.
5) BHIM App: Use official number (8450833083) of the organisation to transfer money. We need prior information about the donor, kindly inform us via Phone/SMS/WhatsApp/ Email before donation.
Bank – HDFC BANK LTD.
Name – Vijaya Agamani Foundation
Account No. – 50200008147211
Account Type – Current
Branch – Kestopur
IFSC Code – HDFC0002492
MICR Code – 700240071
Address – AKASHDEEP APT.3AC-232 1 PRAFULKANAN KESTOPUR, NORTH 24 PARGANAS, KOLKATA WEST BENGAL 700101